Saturday, April 19, 2008

Welcome to my Blog.

Welcome to me Blog!

I guess the first question has to be: Why the name "Bank your Dream"? Well I will explain. My darling wife Kerry asked me to create a website for her called "The Dream Bank" you can find it at http://www.thedreambank.com.au and as a result I have learned a great many things. The one thing I think that stands out most is that most people don't discuss their dreams or goals. I guess I understand that because as I am a Man and in the construction industry that it is probably the last thing that I would consider discussing on a work site.

I got to thinking why I wouldn't do that and I discovered that I feared being ridiculed or thought of as a dreamer, or some other name that I would find offensive. You see my wife told me this.... that people have trouble talking even to people that are very close to them about their dreams and goals due to the same fear I had. It was then that I completely understood why what Kerry was up to with this new business and website made absolute sense to me. You know I think that it will make absolute sense to people all over the world.

You see I know what Kerry has to offer people that have dreams and goals and I definitely know that they will be kept on track and focused or re-focused on achieving them if she has anything to do with it. Any way I will check bak in soo and post some more. This is at least a start.

3 comments:

Kerry Castree said...

May you achieve all your dreams and goals

All my love
Kerry

craigcastree said...

Thanks Kerry you have a great site!

pve design said...

Dare to dream.
Live your dreams and goals.
Love this, sending out positive energy back to you.

Our Company & their Goji Kids donation program.

The Laws of attraction (Michael Losier)