Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Dream

It is funny how your dreams change from year to year and particularly from when you are young. I have gone from wanting to be a Policeman to dreaming about being a Builder from when I was young. Well I have been a Builder and am now a Carpenter, and was employed in the Security field "which is close to policeman I guess" And now I want to be able to help as many people that I can in realising their dreams or goals and to become financially free as I do! I want to be able to help my three children build their dream homes when they are ready at no charge. I don't mean that I will pay for the materials. I mean that I will build their homes for them and to do that I need to be financially free. My goal and dream at the moment is exactly that, "Become financially free" and I am on the way. What a nice thought? If I stop working tomorrow I will still receive an income! Never ever lose sight of your Dream!

4 comments:

Indigoangel said...

You are so right. Everyone has dreams but few make them a reality. Maybe with a site such as yours,it will help people to write down their dreams and validate to themselves that they can in fact make those dreams a reality.
How many of us think that our dreams are crazy and not worth mentioning for fear of ridicule.
What makes your site unique is that as many come to express their dreams and view others comments they will see that many have dreams that may seem farfetched and hopefully they will be inspired to turn their dreams into reality, perhaps something that will benefit many. After all imagine if Alexander Graham Bell or Thomas Edison had left their dreams remain just dreams.
As a child and young adult I thought after many life challenges that you were only ever going to get what life handed you, yes I daydreamed but never once thought that they could be anything more than just that ....dreams.
I now know better and today at 50+ I am happier than I have ever been and I am currently embarking on a course that will give me the financial freedom to make the choices I want to make, when I want to make them without restriction. This will then give me the time and freedom to do what I love best and that is teach.
I look forward to seeing how many will have taken their dreams one step further and created a better reality for themselves one year from now. How exciting.
Thank you for taking the time to create an awesome site like this. I know in my heart that many will benefit from it when they take a moment to stop and put their dreams here in front of them. How truly inspiring.

Eileen

Leanne said...

Congratulations for stepping up and saying how you really feel which will encourage others to do the same. Without our dreams and ideas we become despondant in life and wonder "why bother?" You are both creating an enlightening way for others to glimpse and reach for hope, positivness and eventually pure joy which is where I believe we should live our lives........IN JOY

Anonymous said...

hello
thanks for the comment in my blog...
currently i'm into a business opportunity just like yours i signed up a month ago...and marketing strategy similar with yours

you can check out www.pharmanex.com
and tell me what you think...

i took the step for my financial freedom and this is it...

Sandy M said...

I've heard of this here in the states. When I was in CA someone I worked with had some and swears by it. I would love to, I just can't afford it at this time. May all your dreams come true.

Our Company & their Goji Kids donation program.

The Laws of attraction (Michael Losier)