Thursday, August 28, 2008

Looking but not really seeing!

You know it is amazing that we all have eyes, yet we still do not see. I get Gob-Smacked when I introduce people to an opportunity, that really is a "Once in a Lifetime" opportunity and people just don't get it! I sometimes think I am a Martian. I just cannot believe that there are people out there that are really sick and tired of not being able to be the people that they want to be, because they work in jobs, that they hate, they are underpaid, overworked, the money they earn never goes far enough, they have forgotten what it is to have fun, they have lost their ability to help others because they simply don't have the time, Blah Blah, Blah!

Yet here in front of them ......Right under their noses I give them an opportunity, that I am personally prepared to help them through every step of the way at no cost to them, It truly is their way out yet they just do not see it. I wish I had have been introduced to this much earlier in my Life as Boy o Boy would Life have been different. Well I will continue to search for those that can see what could be, rather than those that wear blinkers. Until the next post.

No comments:

Our Company & their Goji Kids donation program.

The Laws of attraction (Michael Losier)